Hats off to the SAHS Graduates! Wishing you all the best!
Alorah Guimond, Andrew Sinclair, Berry O’Laney, Brent Courchene, Bridgette Laforte, Brooke Laforte, Cale Pakoo-Courchene, Casius Lavadier, Courtney Canard-Courchene, Creedan Canard, Ellyana Bird, Ethan Henderson, Garry Courchene, Gavin Cook, Harlee Courchene, Jacob Houle, Julia Henderson, Kevin Guimond, Kristy Sinclair, Lorissa Hope, Lyndie Dorie, Meegwan Courchene, Mitchell Montour, Morgan Mazerolle, Raina Twoheart, Seth Abraham-Swampy, Simone Dorie-Gerard, Syreen Morrisseau, Tia Courchene, Damond Courchene and Jasmine Courchene.
To NAIG – Athletes/Parents/Guardians
Congratulations on being chosen to represent Team Manitoba at the 2020 North American Indigenous Games.
We are pleased to inform you that the registration fee per athlete has been paid in full by Sagkeeng First Nation. Please be advised that any further monetary requests for last minute expenses that may arise for NAIG by the athlete/parent/guardian will not be considered.
Claims Process Open for Survivors of Federal Indian Day Schools.
Click the button to open to the Federal Indian Day School Class Action website.
If you would like to read the final draft of the 2019 Sagkeeng Comprehensive Community Plan
Click Here For The Plan
SHOULD YOU CALL DPW OR HOUSING?
• Any concerns or issues involving plumbing or water on the inside of your house or business…
• Any issues involving toilets, drainage or sewage inside your house or business…
• Any issues involving electrical heating or cooling on the inside of your house or business…
• Any issues concerning electrical plugs or lighting on the inside of your house or business…….
Call HOUSING AT 204-367-6010
• Any concerns or issues involving your water supply or delivery…
• Any concerns or issues regarding your septic tank or field including cleaning…
• Any other issues concerning water or sewage issues external to your building…
• Any road conditions or road clearing…
• Any issues concerning garbage pickup…
Call DPW at 204-367-8095
First Nations & Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line
If you are FEELING SAD or DISTRESSED and want to talk, support is a phone call away.
WE WANT A DRUG FREE COMMUNITY
Please report any suspicious activity to the local R.C.M.P. at 204-367-2222
or To make an anonymous tip please call Manitoba Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS)
View our Posters