Claims Process Open for Survivors of Federal Indian Day Schools.
Click the button to open to the Federal Indian Day School Class Action website.
SHOULD YOU CALL DPW OR HOUSING?
• Any issues involving toilets, drainage or sewage inside your house or business…
• Any issues involving electrical heating or cooling on the inside of your house or business…
• Any issues concerning electrical plugs or lighting on the inside of your house or business…….
Call HOUSING AT 204-367-6010
• Any concerns or issues regarding your septic tank or field including cleaning…
• Any other issues concerning water or sewage issues external to your building…
• Any road conditions or road clearing…
• Any issues concerning garbage pickup…
Call DPW at 204-367-8095
First Nations & Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line
If you are FEELING SAD or DISTRESSED and want to talk, support is a phone call away.
SAGKEENG PEACE OFFICERS
If you require emergency assistance, please dial: 1-204-909-0009
WE WANT A DRUG FREE COMMUNITY
Please report any suspicious activity to the local R.C.M.P. at 204-367-2222
or To make an anonymous tip please call Manitoba Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS)
View our Posters