Attention Sagkeeng Band Members
If you have recently applied for your child’s status with the band, please contact Rhoda Stucky at the Sagkeeng Government Office during office hours:
Mon-Thurs 8:30 am-4:30 pm, Fridays 8:30 am-2:30 pm, 204-367-2287 EXT 228
Claims Process Open for Survivors of Federal Indian Day Schools.
Click the button to open to the Federal Indian Day School Class Action website.
SHOULD YOU CALL DPW OR HOUSING?
• Any concerns or issues involving plumbing or water on the inside of your house or business…
• Any issues involving toilets, drainage or sewage inside your house or business…
• Any issues involving electrical heating or cooling on the inside of your house or business…
• Any issues concerning electrical plugs or lighting on the inside of your house or business…….
Call HOUSING AT 204-367-6010
• Any concerns or issues involving your water supply or delivery…
• Any concerns or issues regarding your septic tank or field including cleaning…
• Any other issues concerning water or sewage issues external to your building…
• Any road conditions or road clearing…
• Any issues concerning garbage pickup…
Call DPW at 204-367-8095
First Nations & Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line
If you are FEELING SAD or DISTRESSED and want to talk, support is a phone call away.
SAGKEENG PEACE OFFICERS
If you require emergency assistance, please dial: 1-204-909-0009
WE WANT A DRUG FREE COMMUNITY
Please report any suspicious activity to the local R.C.M.P. at 204-367-2222
or To make an anonymous tip please call Manitoba Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS)
View our Posters