Major Drilling is a specialized drilling Company with teams all over the world. With the best people on the site and a modern and diverse fleet of drilling equipment, the Company forms a partnership with its clients and the local people in order to produce exceptional results.
We are presently looking for:
Surface Diamond Drillers and Driller Assistants from the Sagkeeng First Nation Community
Under the supervision of the Foreman and the Driller, the Helper fulfulls an assistive role within a diamond drill operation.
Specifically, the Driller Assistant:
- Performs varied manual tasks associated with the drilling operation;
- Maintains required inventory levels and runs errands as instructed by Driller or Foreman;
- Is scheduled to work 28 days, followed by 14 days off.
Specifically, the Driller:
- Performs varied tasks associated with the drilling operation;
- Maintains required inventory levels;
- Assists with the training of the Driller Assistant;
- Scheduled to work 28 days, followed by 14 days off, depending on the location of work
To fill this position, the ideal candidate:
- Possesses a valid Standard First Aid Level C Certificate.
- Demonstrates independence and resourcefulness;
- Possess good communication skills
Major Drilling offers:
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits, Bonus Program
- High Level of Safety,
- Flexible work schedule
- Loyalty to our employee’s,
- Personal Protective Equipment
The selected candidates are required to pass a medical examination, drug and alcohol screening and functional fitness test prior to employment.
Please forward your resume by January 24, 2022 to the following website:
www.majordrilling .com (visit career opportunities)
or send a resume to: hr.recruiting @majordrilling.com